2022/2023 Mobile Farm Progress Visa Card Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
- Eligibility: YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. 2022/2023 Mobile Farm Progress - Visa Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to: those 21 years of age or older at time of entry and legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia, but excluding the states of New York, Rhode Island, Florida, Hawaii and Alaska). An invitation to enter the Sweepstakes does not indicate automatic qualification. Employees of Farm Progress Limited ("Farm Progress") their agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each are not eligible.
- Selection of Winners: A winner each month (12 total) will be selected in one random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The winner selection will be conducted by Sponsors or their designee, the judges of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified at the event or by telephone and/or email. If a winner(s) cannot be reached within 48 hours of the first attempt, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) selected. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for (i) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prizes, (ii) lost, late or invalid entries, (iii) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations, (iv) transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, (v) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer hardware or software malfunctions, (vi) limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions, or (vii) failure to receive entry or other Sweepstakes related information by entrants due to technical problems.
- Prizes: Twelve drawings for twelve Visa Cards, 12 winners: 1) For registrations received at the event with the value of $500 each. Set up costs for the prizes are not included. Prizes are not transferable. No prize transfers, cash redemption or substitutions except as provided herein. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- By entering, entrants (a) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release Sponsors and their agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, and employees from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein, and acknowledge that neither Sponsors nor their agents have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for purchases or subsequent usage of the prizes; and (c) consent to use of their name, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide, in perpetuity, in connection with this Sweepstakes, by Sponsors and their agents, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes on their prizes. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. Sweepstakes and all related published ads, promotional materials, online and printed entry forms are the property of Sponsors.
- Release of liability: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Sponsors and their agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all existing or future alleged or actual claims, actions, and liabilities with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes; participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/miss-delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsors and their agents are not liable or responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and their agents assume no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsors and/or their agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; or computer software; or for failure of email or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any entrant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading or uploading materials from/to the websites. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsors or their agents in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. If the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors or their agents which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all entries received via the offline methods of entry and/or all online entries received prior to the time of termination.
- By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Kane County, Illinois. The Sweepstakes and all of the related web pages, content and code are the property of Sponsors or their licensors. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. This Sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that an entrant is using the Sweepstakes for gambling purposes, he/she will be disqualified from participating in the Sweepstakes and reported to authorities.
- For the name of the winners, after June 30, 2023, request in writing to: Farm Progress Limited, 255 38th Avenue, Suite P, St. Charles, IL 60174
Sponsors: Farm Progress Limited, 255 38th Avenue, Suite P, St. Charles, IL 60174